Menus in joomla are for easy,organised navigation.
First, we need to create a category, add the name of the menu
and show that on the site.
Go to menu then menu manager
- Enter the name of your menu in title field.
- Click save and close.
Add a link:Go to menus, your menu, and create NEW.
- Enter the name of your article in the menu Title field.
- Click on select next to menu Item Type and you will see a pop up screen.
- Click select/change and you will see a pop up screen.Go ahead and select your article.
- Click-save and close and you have a menu link.
We now publish our Menu link:
. Go to Extensions, Module Manager.
- . Click New in the top-right corner and click Menu inside the pop-up.
Fill the following:
- Title. The name your visistors will see on front-end.
- Select position-click select and pop up screen which allows you to select your preferred position.
- Select menu: select main menu or your other created menu.
- Click-save and close